Tuesday 13 December 2016

Buzzard

 

IMG_0248Luckily we were in Leighton Buzzard for their Christmas fayre weekend where the centre of the town is taken over by Fair rides and a market.

IMG_0252Carolyn said that she would treat me to a ride on this contraption . Her money was safe as there is no way in this World would you catch me on anything like that. I did say I would pay for her, but she declined my offer as I did hers.

IMG_0240It even goes on in to the evening and ended up being a very enjoyable evening out .

IMG_0244The ride looks even worse at night.

IMG_0246With Carol singing and even a family of Reindeer what more could you want.

IMG_0206One thing Carolyn enjoys doing is looking in the charity shops for a bargain. Well she struck gold in Buzzard with a brand new pair of genuine UGG boots and a new Sheepskin waistcoat all for under 20 quid. Just the ticket !!

                                                                                                     Happy Days

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So pleased you liked it . I guess Curly is there to help you post this comment ...what a star she is ,and only 10 years old !

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Ade , We do love a good bargain ! And if Carolyn is happy then so am I .. Anything for a peaceful life ..

      Delete
  3. Nope it was me and I have now set her up again with a google account as long as she can remember how to do it! it's the second time I have done it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just an age thing .. Hope you wrote it down for her !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bargain Carolyn, you were very lucky, they look really good. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol . The secret is to go in to the charity shops on a Monday or Tuesday as they get most of their stock at the weekends .Then put it out at the beginning of the week. . But tell anyone else !!!

      Delete