Sunday 16 October 2016

boat names

 

With it being my Birthday today (fifty bloody eight, although I don’t look it .Ha ha) I just thought that a few funny boat names would be good to have a chuckle at.. Now back to the red wine.    Cheers !!!!!

IMG_8492Red Mist used in reference to a fit of extreme anger that temporarily clouds a person's judgement. But never on a canal surely !

IMG_8544Just wish more boats would idle by.

IMG_8557I liked this one ..Just hope people take notice.

IMG_8573It always is.

IMG_8579So true, Now where’s that next bottle ….

                                                                                                              Happy Days

6 comments:

  1. Many Happy returns... 'hope the head isn't TOO bad tomorrow ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks , I must admit I've had one or tree. Oops I meant three !!!!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday, It's best to keep having them. Congrats on another. Amos & Charlene (fly home Tuesday - Bye pubs and canals)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try and keep having as many as I can . Over 100 would be good .Have a good journey home ,
      Aloha !

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday for yesterday. Hope the head is not too painful today. Blog follower Mags. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No my head is not too bad , thanks Mags !!

      Delete